I think I am going to branch out a bit this year for Thanksgiving. It is our year at the in-laws, where I am pretty much responsible for the pies. This year my MIL got some store bought Marie Calendars pies, which are pretty good, so now I only have to make two apple pies. I thought I would go ahead and throw in this dish also since, if my MIL made it, all of her kids would tease her for cooking something weird. I don't think anyone will say anything to me, and some of us might actually get to enjoy it. We will see how it goes, since I have never made anything like this, but with the step by step instructions and photos, how can I screw it up?Monday, November 19, 2007
Thanksgiving Cooking
I think I am going to branch out a bit this year for Thanksgiving. It is our year at the in-laws, where I am pretty much responsible for the pies. This year my MIL got some store bought Marie Calendars pies, which are pretty good, so now I only have to make two apple pies. I thought I would go ahead and throw in this dish also since, if my MIL made it, all of her kids would tease her for cooking something weird. I don't think anyone will say anything to me, and some of us might actually get to enjoy it. We will see how it goes, since I have never made anything like this, but with the step by step instructions and photos, how can I screw it up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it looks kind of like a pumpkin dessert... I think I'd have to try them. i'm still a little reluctant about sweet potatoes but how could anything on that website not be good.
mmmmm!
Post a Comment