Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bob and Junior

My kids love it when my brother Robert, and his wife Heidi, come over to do their laundry. Junior, who doesn't like too many people has taken quite the liking to Robert. He yells out "Bob" the entire time that they are at our home. Saturday he had Robert playing with him in the pool, throwing away his garbage, and chasing him around for hours. Junior had to sit in the same kind of chair as Robert at dinner, and sit right by him. I think Robert and Heidi must be completely exahsted when they leave. We are really going to miss them when they are in Brazil!

3 comments:

Bonny said...

hey, you're blogging right now. i keep checking back and there's a new post. nice!

Jenny said...

Well, someone has to like Bob.

Abbey said...

Hey I like Rob too! I like the posts. Monster has that same shirt Junior is wearing.