Friday, June 27, 2008

Dinosaur Park


We had a fun trip to the Dinosaur Park with Stef and Olivia this week. We visited there once before, for the Easter Egg Hunt, but I must say that this time is was about 50 degrees warmer, but much more enjoyable. The kids loved exploring the trails for the dinosaurs and other creatures. I love watching Junior try to keep up.

You know you spend all that money to get into the park, and they just want to go to the playground. We could have done that for free somewhere else.... but it was still worth it.

This is Olivia feeding the ducks and fish, and she and Pinkie being flying dinosaurs on the swings. Thanks to Stef for the fabulous picnic lunch, and the invite!

4 comments:

Bonny said...

aw! fun! can't wait to see you guys tonight!

Wilkinson Family said...

Wow, you are doing alot of fun things!!! Hey I remember on either yours or Bonny's blog someone talking about GDiapers. Have you heard anything about them? Do you know anyone who uses them? I am thinking about switching but would like some opinions first.

Jenny said...

Man you are a bumm!!

Angela said...

Hi Molly, your little ones are adorable! Looks like you are having a fun summer!