Sunday, June 22, 2008

Swimming Recap

OK we survived swimming, and actually had a good time. Pinkie had the most fun of course, which is usual for her. She got a crush on her swimming teacher Cole, who according to her is "a great guy." I think that is why she never got booted back to level one. All of the other kids were swimming short distances while Pinkie rode on Cole's back. Junior liked swimming the least. He whined for at least half the time everyday. I had to work really hard to distract him from his misery and get him to have fun. He did love the little kid slide, and spent most of our lessons screaming to go down it. Amongst all of his complaining he did learn to kick and blow bubbles, so he wasn't a complete loss.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I need to get my bunch in swimming. They look so cute there by the pool. Hope you can come and swim at our house soon.

m e l said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it turned out to be a good thing. We've been loving swimming this summer. After complaining about the cold for so long, we are now having a bit of a heat wave - it was over a hundred on saturday, and is supposed to be 90's most of this week. Swimming is a good thing!

Bonny said...

i can get over how cute that pictures is. Pinkie being her funny self and Jr and his gut just following along. i love it.