Here is Junior and the M-man looking at the Meerkats, and Pinkie and Junior holding Z-mans hands. What a good cousinhe! If you look at the top of the photo, I caught most of fam from behind. They are going to love that!

Four gooney birds on the train ride. Junior was trying to give them all "high-five" from two rows back. Not so easy.

Four gooney birds on the train ride. Junior was trying to give them all "high-five" from two rows back. Not so easy.

Mostly I could just back shots this trip. But a few shoulder shots too.
This go round I must say that the Oranatangs were the hit. Those crazy apes were really putting on a show! Pinkie laughed so hard at them, even if they were just scratching themselves. I finally had to rip here away from the cage after everyone else had moved on. After the zoo we went to the Training Table, a family favorite. The four kids sat in a booth by themselves. Pinkie was again laughing so hard. You know the laugh that comes straight from your toes. She did that for a good half hour. I don't even know what was so funny, but I am glad she had so much fun!


4 comments:
How fun, the kids and I love the zoo, we need to get there one of these summer days. Looks like the kids enjoyed themselves.
How fun catching up on you and your crew!
Esther
Ah what day did you guys go? My mom and I took the boys on Friday the 20th (I think) they loved it too! :)
JEALOUS!!!
Post a Comment